Funding requests are reviewed regularly and are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- proximity to communities where ENL operates.
- the request originates from a registered charity, or an established not-for-profit organization.
- the objectives of the organization/initiative reflect ENL’s Community Investment Focus Areas.
- opportunities for ENL employees to volunteer.
Limitations and Exclusions
Community investment donations will not be made in support of the following:
- Religious organizations (except for those with non-faith based purposes)
- Third-party fundraisers
- Travel for individuals or groups
- Sport teams
- Political parties and events