Our Diversity Plan establishes:
- positive policies and practices towards increasing business
access and employment of under-represented groups.
- measures to recruit, retain and support under-represented
- qualitative and quantitative goals that are set and tracked
for occupational categories where under-representation exists.
- provisions in our labour agreements that specifically reference support of the
- collaboration and communication with stakeholders.
- commitment to a respectful workplace for all employees and
contractors through proactive policies and training.
Diversity Plan was originally written to address requirements as set
out by the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, therefore,
references in the document are specific to Newfoundland and Labrador.
However, ENL is committed to diversity initiatives across the Project,
and all initiatives occur in both Newfoundland and Labrador and
Click here to read Emera Newfoundland & Labrador's Diversity Plan.